Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Salvation Army - Lesh Rd NE in Canton

Salvation Army Stores are few and far between compared to their competitors (The one with the half face) but you should support them to the fullest.  While the "half faced logoed stores" are plentiful, their prices leave a great deal to be desired.  Don't get me wrong, I still shop them, however, I am more choosy about what I spend in them.  If I wanted to shop retail, I would.

Salvation Army / Lesh Rd NE, on the other hand, is FULL OF BARGAINS.  As they struggle to stay alive, the prices are completely reasonable, sometimes INSANE.  The manager, JOY, will pretty much entertain any offer you have for items and sometimes offer them to you without asking.  Either way, it is a great store and I visit at least twice per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment